Monday, January 17, 2011

How About We All Try Wearing Less Black?

Seriously - isn't winter depressingly dark enough on its own without everyone making it worse by shrouding themselves in night coloured attire?

C'est Moi Dress, Hue Super Opaque Tights and Aldo Shoes

Winter gloom, I reject thee! Well, in the form of outfits anyway. Clearly not in the form of facial expressions.

Bah!



I think I can say, without exaggerating, that I've worn this dress a hundred times. I've had it for about five years and it's on heavy rotation during the cold months, of which there are a freakin' lot here in TO.

Its brown base colour and cozy fabric keep it grounded in the winter season, but the colourful birds and flowers bring it to life. And by adding these bold tights and shoes, well, hell - I'd say this outfit could bring an entire room to life, even in the middle of January.

Go spread a little sunshine, people.

Love,
Rebecca

p.s. Have you had your vitamin D level checked? If you live in the northern hemisphere you really should. It's important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home