Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cozy Up


Grandma's Teacup. Stash Lemon Ginger Tea.

It's a rather dull day here in Toronto - the kind that inspires banana bread making and tea drinking.

This Stash Lemon Ginger tea is comforting but lively - citrusy and spicy at once. Particularly nice if you have a cold. The teacup is one of a few that were handed down to me from my Grandma. This one is my absolute favourite - I love the shape and pattern. It's rather tiny so I have to refill it a lot, but it can't always be about utility, right?

What's more comforting than a slice of fresh, warm banana bread? Nothing, that's what.

I hope y'all can read this. Best banana bread on earth.


And......a living room dance party is always a good idea, especially on a dreary Sunday afternoon.

This is a Gaslamp Killer tune. I think it's pretty rad. Kinda comforting but lively - like the tea.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rebecca35115?feature=mhum#p/c/5F81A308E8BFE9AD/23/ue7jyNgoDiA

Happy Sunday!!

2 Comments:

Blogger May said...

I think small teacups are under-rated. When you have all your tea in a mug it gets cold. When you drink it in little shots they are always hot because the rest of it stays in the pot. (rhymes not intended, but naturally flow because tea is inspiring to me)

October 24, 2010 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yay! My blog inspired something in somebody! Mission accomplished.

October 25, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home